• A full days board is charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure as the
chalet must be cleaned, disinfected and prepared for the next arrival.
• A minimum fee, the equivalent to five days boarding is charged for stays over Christmas
• In the event of the owner returning before the end of the period for which the cat is
booked, the original booking fee will still be charged.
• If a definite booking is made but your cat never arrives and no notice of cancellation is
given, you are liable for payment for the full period booked. We require a minimum of 30
days notice to cancel a booking. Bookings cancelled 7-30 days prior to the start of the
booking, will incur a late cancellation fee of 50% of the total period booked. Bookings cancelled
within 7 days of the booking start date will be charged for the entire period booked.
• Payment of all boarding fees should be made at the time of collection except in long term
boarding where arrangements are made for the account to be settled monthly.
• It is strongly recommended that cats are brought in a secure carrier which can be stored
on the premises.
. At the time of booking we will require
a 50% deposit of the total booking fee. This is refundable, if a cancellation is made 30 days or
more prior to the booking start date
• Payment can be made by Debit card, BACS, or Cash.